- 1.65 - 3.00 USD ($)
- Acetylcysteine Injection
- Treatment of Respiratory disease with excessive mucus
- Suitable For All
- 5*5 Boxes
- Store as a Temperature not Exceeding 25C
Acetylcysteine Injection BP is used to treat paracetamol (acetaminophen) overdose, and to loosen thick mucus in individuals with chronic bronchopulmonary disorders like pneumonia and bronchitis. Formulated at our advanced manufacturing unit, the ingredients utilized in their production are obtained from renowned vendors of the market. Apart from this, our clients can acquire this Acetylcysteine Injection BP from us at affordable prices.
Please note that the injection may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient is listed above.
Works & Mechanism
This injection is an antidote for paracetamol poisoning. It works by increasing the level of glutathione, an antioxidant that neutralizes the toxic products of paracetamol.
Side-effects of Acetylcysteine Injection
The following list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Acetylcysteine injection. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away
- Gastrointestinal discomfort
Precautions & How to use
Before using this drug inform your family doctor about your current medications lists over the counter products like vitamin supplements, herbal etc. If you have to observe any type allergies or infections to consult doctor before consuming the tablets, capsule or Injections. Dosages are given under normal condition.
- This medicine may increase risk of bleeding in your esophagus and stomach
- Tell your doctor if you have severe or ongoing vomiting after taking this medicine.
- Tell about your consult doctor right away if you have difficulty with breathing, fever, itching skin, rash, nausea, swelling of the eyes, face, unusual tiredness or weakness
- Hazira/ Nhava Sheva
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 1000 Per Week
- Free samples are available
- All India
- WHO-GMP/ GMP/ COA/ As per required to the clients
Shop No. 516, 5th Floor, Vastadevdi Road, Surat Dawa Bazaar, Surat, Gujarat, 395004, India